Diet & Learning
• Sugar compromises thinking. Omega 3s protect learning and Memory.
• The importance of a high protein diet and elimination of some foods increase focus, as reported from Ned Hallowell's Treatment Center for ADHD in Massachusetts.
• Eating foods close to their natural form such as fermented foods, cultured foods, and living foods in general, help maintain a healthy gut ecology. This in turn helps keep the mind sharp, the emotions balanced and stamina strong.
Click here for more links and information about diet and learning >
Sensory Regulation for Learning and Social Success
• Developmental speech and language disorders are frequently associated with motor problems.
• Being able to recognize and adjust your sensory states keeps others feeling comfortable and interested in being around you.
Click here for more information >
Being Social means understanding nuance
Read Katie's blog post about learning how to be social.